Things I do not want to forget for all natural help in pregnancy:
- Heartburn (check)- Cardio plus (aka. vitamin B & cocuten)
- Nausea/Queasiness (check)- Cataplex B (aka vitamin B)
- Swelling feet/legs (check)- AC Carbamide (diarectic that helps the kidneys)
- Headache (check)- Cardio plus
- Zero Energy (check)- Adrenal Dessicated (helps adrenals with fatigue)
- Restless/Sleepless (check)- Cataplex G (all 12 B vitamins to calm the body)
- Congestion (DOUBLE check)- Antronex (to reduce stress on the liver caused by pregnancy)
- CRAVINGS (TRIPLE check)-head to the nearest seller ASAP... and don't ask questions. :)
Compared to what other women have told me about their pregnancies, this baby girl seems to be very laid back... :) Which is fine with me. It just makes me nervous when I don't feel her for a long time. But whenever I start to worry, it seems like she knows... because I usually get a little reassuring jab from her telling me she is A.O.K.
We are working on the nursery! I was going to go all out, painting the walls, making murals, crafts for the walls. However, now that I am 30 weeks... I have pretty much given up on time consuming, intricate projects. However, I did make a vinyl creation on the wall with her name and cute damaske designs. I am also recovering a lamp shade... which should be my next post :) I am surprised by how well it turned out. I have a few more final touches for the lamp shade. I am still holding out on setting up the bedding.... Firstly, I don't want it to get dusty. Secondly, I think I will wait for a day when my hormones are already raging so that if I start to cry as I put it together, no one will be the wiser :)
Anywhos... Happy Thursday :)
I have a 4 day weekend... and I am going to enjoy EVERY MINUTE. Especially the sleeping in. Even though I can't sleep past 9 these days. There is just something wonderful about waking up without an alarm clock and knowing you have NO WHERE to be, that is just..... wonderful.
Tomorrow we are going to register for the baby shower. It will be interesting and I'm hoping I will not feel TOTALLY overwhelmed as we browse the aisles. For all you baby name crashers out there- ENJOY THE WAIT. hehe. We will reveal the name when we are ready!
WE LOVE YOU NEW YORK!