Background

2.06.2010

Trying to Scale down!

Hey guys! Just so everyone knows, I've started a much smaller, (I mean, how much smaller than this one can you get?) goal-oriented blog. It's titled "Weigh In". I am trying to lose weight, and so far, have has some success! 10lbs! Woohoo. I am no where NEAR where I want to be, but I thought it would be a great way to record the different ways that Andrew & I are changing our diets to get more healthy!

http://staciscalesdown.blogspot.com/

Andrew might make a random appearance or two on there if he wants ;)

Anyways, it's a path of CONSTANT VIGILANCE to lose weight, and we both want it to happen! So, we are trying multiple ways, including diet mainly right now, and then soon will come exercise!

There are several things in the future that we are gonna need to be ready for, and we need to be in shape!

Thanks for the support guys!

3 comments:

April Hardy said...

WOW- whenever people are around Bryan for an extended period of time they want to lose weight. I am down 3 lbs! But that's in 3 weeks...if you have the wii fit- do that, Drew and I do the yoga and strength training- it's helped, along with walks and jump roping- we are working on our diets, we are better about working out than watching what we eat. :)

April Hardy said...

and congrats on the weight loss. forget to mention it!

Heather said...

You are doing AWESOME!

About Me

My photo
Life Changes fast-- But I'm Excited!